BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Aimee F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is my all time favorite mascara. It doesn't smudge throughout the day and I love the way it goes on! Best one ever.
Miranda G.
Bakersfield, CA
This mascara was not my favorite. It really was hard for my eye lashes to seperate. It made them look to stuck together.
Taru🎀 D.
Portland, OR
Really nice mascara for the price. Became my go to for a long time . It's not clumpy and works for day as well as night !
Jennifer O.
I'm a big fan of all the Urban Decay mascaras. I like perversion. I liked how very black it was and how it came out in my
Pam R.
Bristol , PA
I got a sample of this not expecting much. It works really well leaving a nice curl and color without being over the top.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This is my holy grail high end mascara. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer. It doesn't smudge or flake off either.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Hands down this mascara is amazing! I have fine short wimpy lashes & anytime I wear this mascara I receive compliments!!
Amber A.
LAS VEGAS, NM
My number 1 mascara love love love this my go to when I go to do my make up doesn't clump and doesn't smell awful at all
Bailey C.
Portsmouth, VA
This is one of the only mascaras to give my lashes volume! It is a little flakey over time, but over all a good mascara!
Jennifer P.
Foley, AL
I love this mascara it's my favorite mascara that I've already bought twice. It makes my eyelashes thick, full, and long.
Rebecca M.
Is the lash primer a must have item?? I've never used a lash primer or even really heard of this product!
Megan J.
How does this compare to Too Faced Better Than Sex?
Aalia A.
Sheffield
The urban decay perversion mascara or the too faced better than sex mascara?
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I've been looking for a new mascara that doesn't flake and get into my contacts. How is this one after a few hours wear? How does it wash off?
Kelsey W.