BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Taylor P.
By far my favorite mascara! I have naturally long lashes and this mascara helps fill and lengthen, while looking natural.
Yajaira G.
Wilmington, CA
This is by far my favorite mascara. I got a sample size as a gift and I loved it so much I had to buy the full size one!
Taru🎀 D.
Portland, OR
Really nice mascara for the price. Became my go to for a long time . It's not clumpy and works for day as well as night !
Camille R.
Hayward, CA
Easy to apply. Gives my lashes a dramatic look. Doesn't smudge on me. Love using this on my lower lashes. Doesn't clump.
Ashlyn J.
the best mascara. i am currently using this now and it make my lashes look full and thick. also it makes them look longer
Jessica K.
I love this brand but this mascara missed the mark for me. It's too liquidy and makes a mess and doesn't dry fast at all.
Therasa R.
Love this mascara! Gives you the look of this and lush lashes and doesn't bleed or smudge even after an intense workout!!
Kemberli T.
Virginia, IL
Clump free, and really adds definition and extends your natural lash! The formula is flake proof which I absolutely love
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Hands down this mascara is amazing! I have fine short wimpy lashes & anytime I wear this mascara I receive compliments!!
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I'm not a huge fan of this brush. I feel that it leaves clumps on my lashes and doesn't help with lengthening my lashes!
Chelsea C.
Alvin, TX
I've been looking to buy this mascara, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much on it. Is this one worth the price or should I keep looking?!
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love the Too faced better than sex mascara! How does it compare to this one? Which one do you like better?
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
What is the best color of mascara in your opinion?: A-Black B-Blue C-Brown
Elizabeth W.
Rising Sun, IN
Does this mascara make your lashes full and long? Does it clump or flake?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend? what do you like about it?