BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Emily T.
This is my all time favorite primer. The mascara is good as well, but I have never repurchased it like I have the primer.
Taylor C.
This mascara was okay it's definitely not my favorite but it did the job I would use it again in the future if I had too
Megan D.
athens
Good mascara. Doesn’t smudge or make my lashes clumpy. It adds volume. The applicator is too big to use on bottom lashes.
Jennifer D.
Beaverton
Had minimal flaking and smudging even with my physical job and long hours. Not clumpy but it is more of a thick formula.
Taylor P.
By far my favorite mascara! I have naturally long lashes and this mascara helps fill and lengthen, while looking natural.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I thought my favorite mascara was not this until I tried it! Wow! Only need one coat of this to equal 3 of another brand!
Bailey C.
Portsmouth, VA
This is one of the only mascaras to give my lashes volume! It is a little flakey over time, but over all a good mascara!
MaKayla C.
Coeburn , VA
The best mascara I have ever used. Got this with the eyeliner and it is the best. It stays locked in place all day long.
Aimee F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is my all time favorite mascara. It doesn't smudge throughout the day and I love the way it goes on! Best one ever.
Melissa C.
Russellville, AR
I love this mascara. It is my go to for big, bold lashes. I love the large brush, as it gets every lash with each sweep.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.