BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Hannah A.
Brookfield
I love this mascara! It works soooo well. Makes my eyelashes super dark and long. Definitely one of my favorite mascaras.
brianna m.
When I bought this product the brush bristles were not all there and the rude seemed to be empty and I was not satisfied
Emily R.
Go to mascara. I will pay the $23 every time. I have straight lashes that don’t hold very well but this mascara saves me
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I'm not a huge fan of this brush. I feel that it leaves clumps on my lashes and doesn't help with lengthening my lashes!
Erin M.
I am picky about mascara. Most brands irritate my eyes. This was not bad although I did find the applicator to be clumpy
Yajaira G.
Wilmington, CA
This is by far my favorite mascara. I got a sample size as a gift and I loved it so much I had to buy the full size one!
Crystal C.
Odessa, TX
I love this mascara. It's not clumpy or hard to apply. Long lasting and hard to take off sometimes. Would purchase again.
kylie s.
My favorite mascara! Especially when paired with the primer mascara (white tube) gives length and volume without clumping
Taylor C.
This mascara was okay it's definitely not my favorite but it did the job I would use it again in the future if I had too
cheyanne m.
united states
Works wonderful! One of my favorites. Its not clumpy when applied, makes your lashes long , they definitely pop out more
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.