BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Allie Q.
I liked the old mascaras by urban decay a lot more than this one. I feel like this one clumps more and I'm not a huge fan.
YULEDSER R.
Miami, Fl
I would like to use it because the brand I'm sure is good, I want to have it and see that it is. I want to give my opinion
Mary Adger B.
Dallas, TX
It can go from day time look to super dramatic with a few swipes. Its long lasting and not chunky feeling. Overall love it!
Michal J.
I love this mascara!! It makes my lashes look so full and long, in one easy step! It's one of the best mascaras I've tried.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This mascara isn't horrible but there is better options the wand is very chunky and doesn't really do much for your lashes
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
I got this mascara to try during Ulta's 21 day sale and I absolutely love it! Makes my lashes long and definitely separate!
Savannah H.
One of my favorites. Super dark black, lengthens, thickens, and curls lashes. Doesn't make them feel stiff either. Love it.
Bobbie M.
Amazing length and volume! Urban Decay is my all time favorite makeup line! I wish I could just buy everything they make!!
C C.
This is a pretty good mascara. It is not necessarily my first choice, but I️ would purchase again if there was a good deal
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I use this with the man eater mascara. Very waterproof, elongates my lashes and looks amazing on. No flaking, stays strong.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.