BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rachael V.
One of the best mascaras I've ever used...highly recommend. Makes your lashes so thick and beautiful. Well worth every penny
Olivia C.
Alameda, CA
I got this as a birthday gift from Ulta and have absolutely loved it. If I had the money for it, I would buy it in full size.
Alyssa B.
This mascara is awesome. It's a dark black color and comes out smooth. Attaches to lashes perfectly and doesn't clip easily.
Arlene G.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I love this product! Last long and comes in a convenient size. My go to item when I feel lol sprucing up my face last minute.
Cindy S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wonderful wonderful product. Made my lashes look long and thick and beautiful. Finished off my look for the night perfectly.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this product sucks.  the want is too fat and honestly it gets all over my eyelid every time i use it!!! so not worth it
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This is pretty good mascara but although not my favorite for the price ! I purchased this in the mall and I've seen better !
Rosa C.
Simpsonville, SC
I have black hair so I always want my lashes as black as possible and this mascara fits the bill. It doesn't clump up either!
Leslie S.
Sacramento
Has a big wand! Hard to get into the corners of my eyes. I tend to go towards my maybelline mascara instead for some reason.
Lora S.
Cadillac, MI
I love this mascara, I don't usually like using mascara but this one is so easy to use and it feels like it's barely there.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.