BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
I got this sample free as a gift when I ordered the Naked Palette! Omg I love this mascara. Glides on smooth. Adds volume and length! No flakes or irritation! About to buy the $23 dollar one from Sephora or Ulta and I know it will be worth the price. This is an all-in-one mascara. Prior I was using two different ones to achieve the look I wanted. My mere sample has lasted me almost 3 weeks. So I know the actual product will last longer. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
Great high end mascara to make your eyelashes look WOW! I don’t use this everyday, only when I wanna little more vavavoom which this def gives! A lot of it gets on the brush so I make sure to wipe the excess off so I don’t make a mess. Doesn’t flake into my contacts which is a must have. Lasts all day. Just maybe don’t cry lol
Silvia C.
Renton
I really like this mascara, but I find it to be a little thick for daily wear. I love the simple packaging and brush shape. I feel like this mascara applies really nice with no clumping and no flaking over the day. I don't think it's really one of the best on the market and I don't think the price necessarily is worth it.
Brittany S.
El Paso, TX
I love this mascara. The only reason i am giving it 4 stars is because there is not a waterproof version. This mascara gives me thick long lashes. the color payoff is awesome. It will smudge at the end of the day or if I put it on my botton lashes. So I use a waterproof mascara on my bottom eyelashes when I use this.
Xiomara C.
Eh its too wet and just sits on my lashes. Was not impressed, I was hopping more from Urban Decay! I haven't fount anything i love from this brand,

this mascara would probably be great if it wasn't too wet and wouldn't way my lashes even more down then the are
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Loveeee it! One of my all time favorite mascaras! It curls, separates well, and lengthens beautifully! My lashes look amazing and I always get compliments when I’m wearing it. I’ve been a long time user, and will continue to be, so long as the formula doesn’t get changed!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This is a really good mascara! I really like it and it really extends the lashes with not a lot of product. I feel like it lasts quite awhile too. The brush is a good one and it doesn't clump at all. I would recommend.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is a great mascara! I've got blonde eyelashes and they are literally invisible. So I'm constantly looking for mascara that adds volume and length. So I took a chance with this one & I couldn't be happier. It's not to wet, it covers each lash with just enough product that turns my blah eyelashes into glam. Definitely recommend this. Plus the name of it is fun and the tube is awesome looking. null
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love this mascara. It’s very black and very volumizing without being clumpy. It also adds length and provides a dramatic but everyday lash. I like the bristle brush because it applies the right amount of product. This is pricey, but even the sample size lasts 2 months.
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
I HATED this mascara. Not only did I end up being allergic to it (eyes swelled) but it flaked all over my face and transferred horrible to my under eye area. I really don’t like this mascara but I want to try others from UD and hope that I don’t have the same experience
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.