BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Karen D.
Urban decay did nothing for my lashes! I like a full and long look but this mascara did not add any extra volume or length.
Kira R.
A little wet at first. But after about 7 uses I feel like it's already starting to dry out. When it work, it works though!
Nicole Q.
Brick, NJ
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so much longer after using it! I will never go back to drug store brand again!
Jenny T.
Olmsted Twp, OH
My favorite mascara! I continuously buy this and haven't been able to switch to other mascara because I love this so much!
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Wow! What a mascara! My lashes looked so long after applying Perversion. The black color with my brown eyes was beautiful!
Tessa B.
Somerset, KY
My favorite mascara above all others. It's dark, makes my lashes full and longer. Definitely the quality my lashes deserve
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This mascara isn't horrible but there is better options the wand is very chunky and doesn't really do much for your lashes
Kyleigh B.
Florence, AL
This is another favorite of mine. This mascara really seems to make my eyes pop. This is definitely a top favorite of mine.
Hannah C.
Birmingham, AL
I am obsessed with this mascara. It is the one one I will use now. It makes my lashes look super long. NO clumping, ever !
Allie Q.
I liked the old mascaras by urban decay a lot more than this one. I feel like this one clumps more and I'm not a huge fan.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.