BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product! Last long and comes in a convenient size. My go to item when I feel lol sprucing up my face last minute.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
I really like the volume and length this mascara gives me. I love the look it gives me, and it stays all day with no flaking.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Love this mascara! Especially since it is a travel size. Fits perfectly in my small purse and ready to be grabbed to reapply!
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
This mascara is my life. I have been using this for several years now. I have not found a better mascara. It is a must have.
Rosa C.
Simpsonville, SC
I have black hair so I always want my lashes as black as possible and this mascara fits the bill. It doesn't clump up either!
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
This is a great mascara. I got a free sample of it and I couldn't stop using it. I had to buy a full size I love
It that much
Lora S.
Cadillac, MI
I love this mascara, I don't usually like using mascara but this one is so easy to use and it feels like it's barely there.
Leslie S.
Sacramento
Has a big wand! Hard to get into the corners of my eyes. I tend to go towards my maybelline mascara instead for some reason.
Olivia C.
Alameda, CA
I got this as a birthday gift from Ulta and have absolutely loved it. If I had the money for it, I would buy it in full size.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This is pretty good mascara but although not my favorite for the price ! I purchased this in the mall and I've seen better !
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.