BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Love it absolutely love this product it actually makes my lashes really big and it doesn't get clumpy like the junky mascaras do
Jessica M.
Fairview
Turns clumpy on the brush a lot, it does add great length to my lashes and makes them bold. Not my all time fav but does the job
Megan G.
Slidell, TX
Great mascara for my short lashes! I am not one to use falsies so this really makes my lashes pop. Used it once and fell in love.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
My absolute favorite mascara!!! Makes lashes look full and longer! Stays without flaking off onto eye and makes a gorgeous show.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
The bristles on this mascara wand are amazing! I received it as a complimentary gift and I've been hooked ever since I tried it.
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Really like this, not clumpy, gives good volume, just doesn't give any length. Use this in combination with a lengthening mascara
Desiree P.
Castle Rock
This mascara is a good choice for anyone wanting volume. I found the formula to be very thick though so it could be very clumpy.
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
love how dark this mascara is and it really helped lengthen my lashes and I love this so much and I think it is worth the money.
Kara L.
Calhoun , TN
Definitely one of my favorite high end mascaras. Gives me length and volume and doesn’t transfer to my lid. Definitely recommend
Sara T.
Chicago
This is my favorite mascara! It never clumps up and makes my lashes look so long! It always washes off better than other brands.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.