BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine V.
Bronx, NY
I love this mascara because it made my lashes thick. I also like how it madr them very dark and sultry and made them stand out.
Melanie P.
Don't like this at all, product is clumpy and always gets on my eye no matter how I put it. Not a great product in my opinion.
Abby J.
Dedham, MA
Super black color really makes your lashes look full and very voluminous. Doesn't super lengthen but adds a nice touch of drama
jordan h.
St Simons Is, GA
it makes your eyelashes look so long and they don't even look fake!! they look like they're real and it doesn't make it clumpy
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This is one of my go to products. I love the way this product leaves my lashes full and dark without making them dry or clumpy.
Megan K.
El Mirage, AZ
My absolute favorite mascera. Makes your lashes look so full. Ppl ask me if i have false lashes on when im using this mascara.
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
AMAZING. I splurged on this once after using it in the Sephora store and have never gone back. It is my guilty makeup splurge.
Ally W.
Escalon , CA
My second favorite mascara ever. Glides on perfectly and doesn't clump whatsoever. I would highly recommend this product.
Sarah M.
This mascara goes on well & initially looked great however - a major flaw - it flakes off & left a dark Circles under my eyes!
Maria Q.
I'm not sure of I got a bad badge, but this mascara dried on my really fast. I've used cheaper mascaras that work a lot better.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.