BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Anna K.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite mascara of all time!!!! Does what it's supposed to do! I always like to try new products, but seem to return to this one!
Mone P.
Cerritos
I like this product it makes my eye pop. Yes it very easy to apply and it depends on your ability to use it. My eye color is brown.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Love this mascara! Leave my lashes looking super full and it only takes one coat or two! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Whitney C.
Truly loved this mascara!it seemed very waterproof sweatproof, and just didn't not want to come off until I used my makeup remover
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I LOVE this mascara. There are never clumps when I wear this and it stays on all day. It always makes my lashes look full and long.
Alexis M.
Concord, CA
My favorite mascara. It doesn't clump up or dry out as you build your sky high lashes so you can take your time coating each lash.
Noelle C.
Ran and flaked and smudged so badly in my. I wanted to like it but it didn't give enough volume. I don't think it's worth the price
Maricruz G.
I recently just bought this mascara I haven’t really tried it but I’m excited because I have heard so many good reviews about this
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
Love this mascara! The wand is HUGE so that might deter a few people from purchasing but I love it! Doesn't clump up on me at all!
Hands down the best mascara I've ever used (and I've tried many brands)! Provides great volume without clumping. Highly recommend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.