BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Bailey H.
Knoxville, TN
Receive this item in a gift set for Christmas. Loved the look of the mascara. It was not clumpy and very easy to apply. It dried down fast which I really like. Will be purchasing this again!
Priscila C.
It’s good but not my favorite. It adds a little volume but no length. I used a couple of deluxe sample but never bought a full size because I never liked it that much.
Neyra P.
Delano, CA
Best .. ever. It’s 25$ but honestly worth every penny. It lasts all day, makes your eyelashes like longer & if you cry believe me it does not run. Once you shower it comes off easily & does not leave your lashes feeling nasty.
Lindsey O.
Gill
Obsessed! Love the coverage and length this mascara gives my lashes. Washes off easily. The mascara is more of a wet mascara which I don’t mind. It is pricey but I think the quality is there!
Madi J.
Yes Urban Decay! I love this! The wand is a bit big so be careful. There is a lot of product on wand so make sure you take your time applying. Doesn't flake or smudge on me! I wear this every day.
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
I love this mascara! I am lucky and do not need to curl my eyelashes because they’re naturally curly, and this mascara helps enhance the length and volume of my lashes!
Morgan P.
I am in love with this mascara! I have never had a got to mascara till the last few years that I've been using this urban decay mascara! It gets your lashes long and the thickness is perfect mix. Only thing I could mention that it does seem to go kind of quick
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
I though this was an okay product. I does length my lashes. I have really straight lashes and when I curl it this mascara does not hold the curl. It is also a very water mascara.
Diane L.
lomita
This mascara is great if you like your lashes to look light and soft but full at the same time. Two coats starting at the root of the lash seems to work perfectly and never clumps together
Sara B.
Ehhh... This mascara was just ok. It wasn't the worst I've tried by any means. It didn't clump up my lashes, but they didn't look long and voluminous like it like them.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.