BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

🦄🌈 B.
North Olmsted
This mascara is just okay. It makes my lashes really dark but it doesn’t add any length. I’ve definitely tried brands I like more.
Michelle G.
Goodyear, AZ
Love both of these products!!! Best combo, the lash primer really thickens my eye lashes and the mascara volumizes!!! Fave products
Lilly H.
Springdale , AR
This is my absolute favorite mascara to use! It immediately lengthens my eye lashes and keeps them looking great throughout the day
Shayla D.
madison, OH
Gives tons of volume and length but can get clumpy easily and the tube dried up in aabout a month, no fall out and no racoon eyes.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
I like this, but it's not my favorite. It smudges way too easily, but it does make my lashes look good for an every day look.
Janey B.
I ended up giving this to my mom. It made my lashes look thick and fluttery, but somehow very short. Just didn't work great for me.
lauren g.
This mascara was great for a natural look without plumping them up too much. Gave length but not fullness which is nice sometimes!
Carolina C.
Chatsworth , Ca
Good mascara for volume! You can layer it up for a full lash look too! This doesn't smudge on me and last well throughout the day.
Seleina G.
houston
Adds volume, but it's a thick/sticky formula. Dries quick and tends to flake. Have used two of them, just not a fan of the formula.
Mandy P.
Austin , TX
This is good stuff. I keep it in my on-the-go bag. Very dark color. Formula is a little thicker than many other mascaras I've used.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.