BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sandy M.
I use this product a little more than I'd like. It had a more wet consistency for a mascara. It takes a little longer to dry as well.
Abby A.
Kerman, CA
This is my absolute fav mascara!!! Gives my lashes length, volume and curl!!! This is the only mascara that I love to use everyday!!
Jennifer P.
Chandler, AZ
I received a free sample from Ulta as part of the platinum perk. It works as described. No smudging at all and lots of volume from it
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This is my favorite mascara. I use this every day. I will never chose another mascara. This product curls, lengthens, and volumizes.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
A decent mascara. It does voluminize but it also flakes pretty bad. After a day of work I'll notice black smudges which isn't pretty
Shannon B.
Friendsville, MD
I love this mascara. It makes your lashes full. It also doesn't run. It's waterproof an works. If you want a good mascara this is it.
Sofia G.
la habra
Very thick, but I love this mascara. It gives a very both lash line, not very lengthening,but gives the illusion of fanned out lashes
Marinela O.
Casselberry, FL
I liked this mascara, which I got as sample sizes. I do like how my lashes curl with this mascara and I don't need the primer for it.
Sonya K.
I'm usually not a mascara girl, but this mascara lengthens and looks natural on me. It's perfect for smokey eye looks in particular.
Dacoda S.
Pelham, AL
I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara. It was too wet and it smudged and smeared on my lower lash line. It is incredibly black though.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.