BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Liliya K.
Agawam, MA
This is awesome, price isn't bad, and it also makes your eyes pop. think fake lashes, bit it'll be all natural. you wont regret it.
Noelle C.
Ran and flaked and smudged so badly in my. I wanted to like it but it didn't give enough volume. I don't think it's worth the price
Hands down the best mascara I've ever used (and I've tried many brands)! Provides great volume without clumping. Highly recommend.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Great volume! It makes it feel like you actually have eye lashes, I even use it to go out and it looks like I have fake eye lashes
Jackylene F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love this Mascara coz it makes my lashes longer and they dont smear. Got it from Ulta when they had the 21 days of beauty steal.
Cindy S.
Bellmead, TX
No worries about this stuff ever smudging, or coming off...Stays put for days, like all other UD products! Well worth the price😀👍👍
Melody S.
Wausau
A good formula mascara. The brush wand was just the right size. It does not flake and it's easy to remove at the end of the night.
Anissa F.
Toledo, OH
Really plumps up my eye lashes. They always look longer and fuller. The only downside is that it takes work to clean it off fully.
CAMILLE M.
Maryland Hts, MO
Love love LOVE this mascara! The blackest of blacks, and really amps up the length and volume of lashes! My go to for a night out!
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Average mascara, nothing special. More on the liquidy side and not my favorite for layering. Tends to flake off throughout the day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.