BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Carina D.
I am a HUGE mascara fanatic, and I was excited to use this product when it was included in my "NAKED On the Run" palette. For the pros: I loved the large brush, since it really did define and separate my lashes without clumping. For the cons: the mascara would seem to run on the bottom of my eyes, regardless of how little or how much I put on. The worst had to be its difficult removal at night - it's not even a waterproof mascara, but it definitely has a removal process like one. It felt like as if I was losing eyelashes with this mascara!
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Just bought the sample size to test out before buying the full size. After my 2nd day using it I'm definitely buying the full size. This mascara is far better than my go to (too faced better than sex). It goes on smoothly and also corrects any wild lashes . If you use too much it will look clumpy like any other mascara but it can be easily fixed. Gives beautiful volume which gives a false lash look .... and that's what I look for in a mascara . A little bit goes a long ways so you could probably make it last a while. I highly recommend to anyone who loves make up and enjoys a little lash boost.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I have tried the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara over the span of a few weeks (using it a few days in a row) and really love the way it makes my lashes look. First, it is easy to apply and the large full brush makes it easier to get volume and length for your lashes. It is moderately priced and available at the brand's site, Sephora, Ulta and other locations. I think the pigment is nice (I've only used a black shade), and the effects last all day without reapplication. I highly recommend trying this out!
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
This is my absolute new favorite mascara! I used to only use roller lash, but now I can't ever see myself using anything else! It's great for day to day and also more dramatic night looks due to it's easy layering and feathery, natural look! I have had multiple people ask me if I got eyelash extensions even when I'm wearing just one or two coats! My ONLY complaint is that towards the end of the day it does begin to flake a bit and can be quite irritating to my eyes, causing a bit of dryness.
Cassie C.
I received a mini size of this mascara either in a subscription box or as a free gift--I can't remember which.  I really like it as it gives my lashes lots of length, separation, and volume! It does not cause clumping at all nor does it make my lashes stiff. It actually makes them feel soft. It is a wet formula which I like, but it gets all over my eyelids when I apply it.  That could be due to the larger brush.  I just use a Q-tip to remove it from my eyelids, but it is tough to get off.  The Urban Decay Perversion Mascara can be purchased from Sephora or Ulta.  The full size is $23, but it's currently on sale on the Sephora website for $15!  The mini is $10.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Good mascara. The formula is neither too wet or too dry. The brush is a natural bristle brush. You can layer this mascara without your lashes looking clumpy or like spider legs. It is very good at volumizing your lashes, not too much for lengthening them. I would not recommend this if you have extremely short lashes. Great for normal lashes who need volume. The wand reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal carbon black mascara
mahnoosh m.
I actually received this as part of a gift bag from sephora and I didn't expect to like this mascara. to my surprise it was a nice addition to my collection. It has a middle of the road consistency ( not too thick/not too runny) and the pigmentation is a really nice bold black with some shine. I have my holy grail mascaras and my routine is set, but this layers beautifully over a good lengthening mascara. Its not too lengthening but it provides great volume and dramatic color when I want them to stand out. The fact that I do turn to it says a lot and I'm tempted to buy the full size next :)
Simone R.
Brooklyn
SO AMAZING. Perversion makes your lashes look beautiful and voluminous, and almost looks like falsies. I'm sure there are drugstore alternatives that are just as good, but I'm going to keep buying this one. Holy grail mascara, I've had at least 40 people either ask me if I was wearing falsies or what mascara I was wearing. SO GOOD. It does become clumpy towards the end of the tube, but putting a little bit of saline solution in and swirling the wand around fixes that and prolongs use.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I had high expectation toward this mascara.Urban Decay is a popular and high end brand with some absolutely the best product compared to other brands. However, not with this Perversion Mascara. The packaging is very edgy, sleek and metalic, it give you the clean, futuristic feeling. The wand is long and thin with small medium size brush. I guess brush is the main factor contributing whether a mascara is a good mascara or not. The brush is a total flop, it does not do anything to my lashes. It does not lift, it does it thicken, it does not curl. While the formula of the mascara it self also a failure. It appear too liquidy, it feels like applying wet liquid to my lashes. So there it is a bad combination of terrible wand that does not do anything to my lashes, even after I surl it with lash curler, plus watery mascara that only messing my make lashes. Did I also mention that it is not waterproof? yup, it started to smudge after couple of hours. I would not recommend this mascara, go get your self a drugstore brands that have better mascaras than this one, safe your money.
Emily R.
Allen Park, MI
Mascara is one of my favorite beauty products and I consider it to be one of the most important make up staples. That being said, I've tried out many mascaras and was excited to try this one. I was a little disappointed by this product, so I'm glad I got it free with my Perversion eyeliner. The brush is nice and I like that the mascara itself stays wet looking without drying out during wear. This is good for volume, but the length just wasn't there using this. If it could achieve the same volume with better length, this would greatly improve this mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.