BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sidney D.
Butler, KY
It worked so great!! It didn't clump my lashes and stayed in all day! I think it is a great mascara and would recommend it to everyone
Khalea P.
I received this for free an Ulta and I must say that this is very good mascara. It is easy to apply and makes my eylashes look amazing
Andy C.
Torrance, CA
Highly recommend this product. I love the volume and length that the urban decay leaves the lashes. It's a must have in my makeup kit.
Hagan G.
Clyo, GA
My new go to
Mascara! Love this! Adds so much volume and length with no fall out! Doesn't dry out as quickly as other mascaras either.
Sarah R.
Orlando, FL
My favorite mascara in the whole world. I keep a tune in every bag! I first tried if from a sample at Ulta and was immediately hooked.
Huda A.
Springfield , OH
Good mascara! love the formula and the wand makes it very easy to apply to the lashes! Gives length and does not clump lashes together!
Ellie F.
I love this mascara, it is a little tough to come off, but lengthens and thickens my lashes! Paired with the primer it is unstoppable!
Alondra C.
San Diego
It’s an ok product very pricey. I feel like the brush can be change because it picks up too much product and makes the lashes to lumpy.
Chaz B.
Savannah, GA
I love this mascara! I received a sample through Ipsy and immediately bought a full size . My lashes have never been longer & fuller!!
Marissa M.
I got this one as a mini sample and I found that I really like it. The formula is awesome and it makes my eyelashes look super long.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.