BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Angelica L.
Pasadena, TX
LOVE the formulation of this mascara! The brush is amazing at building and brushing product on lashes. Makes lashes look full and dark.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I received a free sample of this and I really like it. Super black, gives good length, no clumping. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Vicki B.
Decorah, IA
Finally broke down and gave this a shot! I love it!! It goes on so smoothly and does a great job of separating my lashes! Best mascara!
Kate K.
I really don't feel it is necessary to spend the money for high end mascara. Drugstore mascara can be way better quality for your buck.
Monika R.
Kissimmee, FL
I receive a sample in my Ipsy bag and I think that was probably the best thing that happen to me lol. I might sound crazy but I love it
sapphire c.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love how this works perfectly with my long eyelashes it's affordable and perfect for any girl wanting a natural look to their lashes
Mandi M.
Akron, OH
Very clumpy and I just happened to be allergic to the product. I've heard good things from others, just didn't work for me personally.
Tiffany-Marrie A.
Porter, TX
Once you figure out how to use the brush without clumping, this mascara is bomb. It's super black, and super layerable. I use it daily.
Chloe V.
Chesterfield, MI
Got this mascara in my ipsy bag last month and loved it. Goes on very nice but towards the end it would clump a little bit but not bad.
Brooke S.
Applegate, MI
Not too fond of this because the formula didn't seem to fit my tastes. I love the packaging though and will always love Urban Decay :)
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.