BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Julia H.
Raleigh, NC
if you don't own this you so need to it's is the best mascara in the world it's super black and bold and gives you a false lash look
Marissa M.
I got this one as a mini sample and I found that I really like it. The formula is awesome and it makes my eyelashes look super long.
Linsey M.
I am in love with this mascara. The wand is fantastic and gives me both volume and length! Big fan. Especially with the travel size.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently got a sample of this in a beauty box. Very good quality, but mine did clump a bit. However I liked that it had good volume.
cat b.
Bellevue
It’s really good for thickening lashes and creating volume, but not that great for creating length. It’s also very black which I love
navry n.
I love this mascara! it makes my lashes look so full and long but too bad it isn't waterproof. only a few applications does the job.
Kimberly F.
Los angeles , CA
I received this mascara in one of my palletes and i really loved it! It really helped give me volume andit did not clump up my lashes
Alejandra P.
Fairburn, GA
I love this mascara, makes my lashes long! I recommend this to everyone. I will definitely continue to buy this. Its worth the price.
Sandra C.
Fresno, CA
This is another great product from Urban Decay, Perversion mascara in black is what I tried,great color good coverage did not clump.
Nicole P.
Staten Island, NY
This mascara gives so much volume to my lashes. Just be careful, sometimes it could be chunky, but it's my favorite mascara thus far.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.