BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa H.
I personally did not like this mascara. It did nothing for my lashes except make them darker . The formula is extremely wet and messy.
Vicki B.
Decorah, IA
Finally broke down and gave this a shot! I love it!! It goes on so smoothly and does a great job of separating my lashes! Best mascara!
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
I am not a fan. I seriously have a problem with the wand and find it extremely difficult to work with. And it barely shows. Total fail
Kara W.
New Salem, PA
This mascara was the darkest mascara that I have ever tried it does a good job of separating the lashes but not so much in lengthening
Sabrina B.
The perversion mascara from Urban Decay is great it is long lasting and has effortless formula that glides onto my lashes like adream.
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
Do you want your lashes to look like falsies without the trouble of putting on actual fake eye lashes? This mascara will do the trick!
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
It does provide volume and leaves my lashes looking darker and not clumpy but it does burn my eyes so I have stopped using the product.
Karina S.
One of my absolute favorite mascaras! It gives my lashes such nice volume and length. It's not heavy whatsoever and it's overall great.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
My all time favorite mascara! Makes my lashes look so long and it NEVER dries out unlike other mascaras I have owned. My go-to always!
Monika R.
kissimmee , FL
I receive a sample in my Ipsy bag and I think that was probably the best thing that happen to me lol. I might sound crazy but I love it
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.