BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Carina S.
Chester, VA
This mascara was really flaky and made my eyes water a lot. I don’t think this mascara is good for sensitive eyes, and I feel it’s too wet.
Samantha C.
Gainesville, FL
I haven't used the primer, but I do enjoy the mascara. However, I can only put on one coat before my eyelashes begin to clump together.
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
This mascara really made my lashes voluminous and long! I do feel that this mascara ran out faster than others, but I enjoyed the product!
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I really do like how this mascara makes my lashes look. Nice separation and no clumping. My only gripe is that it transfers like a mofo.
Jadaya J.
San Marcos, TX
This is a great mascara! Only a few swipes up and my eyelashes look full! I usually mix other mascaras but with this one I don’t need to!
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Makes my lashes look so full its amazing and also makes my lashes grow I used them about a month already and they are thicker and longer!
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Love Urban Decay Perversion I highly recommend. Last all day no matter the weather & if u even go for a swim. Makes my lashes long & full
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Has a nice dark color but would like a little more oomph personally. It does last without flaking on me so I do like that about it a lot.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
It's okay, it is not my favorite i got a sample of this at sephora and it wasn't the best one i have tried i prefer the too faced mascara.
Amanda L.
Spanaway, WA
I like this mascara better than the better than sex mascara, it doesn't clump as bad, doesn't flake as much, and adds soooo much volume!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.