BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Katherine F.
Cary, NC
This is a solid mascara, especially if your primary wish is volume. It has a traditional mascara wand and, while it doesn't separate or "fan out" the lashes, it also doesn't make them a clumpy mess. The pigmentation is as dark as you'd expect from any Urban Decay product with the "Perversion" name.

I didn't give full stars because it isn't a "do-it-all" mascara. It gives average length, very little separation, and is heavy enough to weigh down my (admittedly down-turned and hard to curl) lashes. However, it does everything the tube claims (bigger blacker lashes) very well.

If you don't have lashes that point straight down, like mine, and you want decent volume, this is a good choice.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I am a mascara snob and I am always on the lookout for the next best mascara. This mascara contains Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids that are known to stimulate lash growth. It also has honey extract which provides deep nourishment, sea idrolized elastine which stimulates the hair follicle, and marine collagen which protects the lashes. It's creamy and doesn't clump. I am giving it 4 stars because it works well but I have not noticed any significant lengthening or thickening of my lashes while using it, and I used the whole tube.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis, MN
I debated on 2 or 3 stars. And here's why- this mascara isn't as volumizing or as lengthening as I expected. It gives you the impression that this mascara will give you the boldest blackest longest lashes. It does lengthen a little, however I find the formula to be too thin to create thick bold voluminous lashes. I do however love it for my lower lashes. Overall it's slightly disappointing. It gives more of a natural look than anything, so if that's what you're going for then this is for you, however you could get something like this much cheaper. For example, the physicians formula organic wear in the green metallic packaging. That one actually lengthens your lashes quite a bit and is buildable.
Joanna S.
This mascara has some amazing qualities, but the only bad one this one has unfortunately makes this mascara totally unusable for me.
This mascara gave me a natural but defined look to my lashes. Furthermore, the brush was also easy to use; I never had to clean the
bristles unlike other mascara wands that get drenched in their formula. Lastly, the packaging is so sleek and the perfect size for a mascara.
Unfortunately, this mascara smudges so bad on me. It also was the first mascara that gave me racoon eyes after I cried lol. I didn't even think mascaras would still be able to do that in the year 2017.
I really did wish this product wouldn't have smudged on me since the positives outweigh the negatives.
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Just bought the sample size to test out before buying the full size. After my 2nd day using it I'm definitely buying the full size. This mascara is far better than my go to (too faced better than sex). It goes on smoothly and also corrects any wild lashes . If you use too much it will look clumpy like any other mascara but it can be easily fixed. Gives beautiful volume which gives a false lash look .... and that's what I look for in a mascara . A little bit goes a long ways so you could probably make it last a while. I highly recommend to anyone who loves make up and enjoys a little lash boost.
Tara C.
I'm 100% dedicated to another brand, another type of mascara (think hair rollers ;)), so I didn't expect to like this, but I maybe am converted to this new mascara. I did hear from a friend that it dries out kind of quickly, but it may be worth it for how amazing and long my lashes look. (Plus, I normally put a drop of lavender essential oil in my mascaras i they start to dry up. Works wonders.) Took away a star because I normally like more natural brands and am hesitant with some of these ingredients.
Carina D.
I am a HUGE mascara fanatic, and I was excited to use this product when it was included in my "NAKED On the Run" palette. For the pros: I loved the large brush, since it really did define and separate my lashes without clumping. For the cons: the mascara would seem to run on the bottom of my eyes, regardless of how little or how much I put on. The worst had to be its difficult removal at night - it's not even a waterproof mascara, but it definitely has a removal process like one. It felt like as if I was losing eyelashes with this mascara!
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
This is my absolute new favorite mascara! I used to only use roller lash, but now I can't ever see myself using anything else! It's great for day to day and also more dramatic night looks due to it's easy layering and feathery, natural look! I have had multiple people ask me if I got eyelash extensions even when I'm wearing just one or two coats! My ONLY complaint is that towards the end of the day it does begin to flake a bit and can be quite irritating to my eyes, causing a bit of dryness.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Good mascara. The formula is neither too wet or too dry. The brush is a natural bristle brush. You can layer this mascara without your lashes looking clumpy or like spider legs. It is very good at volumizing your lashes, not too much for lengthening them. I would not recommend this if you have extremely short lashes. Great for normal lashes who need volume. The wand reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal carbon black mascara
Cassie C.
I received a mini size of this mascara either in a subscription box or as a free gift--I can't remember which.  I really like it as it gives my lashes lots of length, separation, and volume! It does not cause clumping at all nor does it make my lashes stiff. It actually makes them feel soft. It is a wet formula which I like, but it gets all over my eyelids when I apply it.  That could be due to the larger brush.  I just use a Q-tip to remove it from my eyelids, but it is tough to get off.  The Urban Decay Perversion Mascara can be purchased from Sephora or Ulta.  The full size is $23, but it's currently on sale on the Sephora website for $15!  The mini is $10.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.