BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I like the brush and it has decent coverage however I do wish it didn't take so many applications to achieve what other mascara do in less.
Kristina H.
I adore Urban Decay Preversion mascara! Super dark, and makes my natural lashes longer and thicker. Easy to apply. Hands down my favorite!
Christine C.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is not that great. The formula is amazing but the brush creates nothing but clumps and a mess. I have found better in drugstore brands
Abby
Love this mascara. I would say this mascara is one of my number 1 picks. It is not water resistant and makes my lashes look full and long.
Chelarie A.
Love this mascara! Applies wonderful on lashes. No flaking or smudges! Stays on all day. Coats every lash and gives great volume to lashes!
Brittany C.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It is hands down the best. It gives my lashes added length without clumping. When I wear it I don't even need falsies.
Sarah B.
This product was good but not the best that I've used. It transferred onto my lid but it was long wearing. I'm not a fan of the applicator
Micaela M.
Madison, WI
I like this stuff enough but it gets clumpy. Not worth the price I think. Feels heavy and I ended up barely using it and throwing it away.
SARAH ✰.
A
Best mascara I have ever used! My lashes look amazing and feel great. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 100% recommend this product
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This mascara was one of my every day, eye makeup routine, type mascara. I love the length and volume and curl this product gave my lashes!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.