BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Samantha C.
Gainesville, FL
I haven't used the primer, but I do enjoy the mascara. However, I can only put on one coat before my eyelashes begin to clump together.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look full and long. Love the color. Only thing i would change is maybe make the tube a little bigger
Sam S.
Absolutely love this mascara. It gives your lashes a full voluminous lookk to them. Nice and stark black as well will finish off any look.
Tatiana A.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome mascara. It makes my lashes look dark and full with only two coats. The bottle lasts forever too. Big fan of urban decay products.
Shar R.
Love love love! I use 3-4 different mascaras to get volume and length. I literally love this mascara. A tad expensive but totally worth it.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this one for building volume. I still have to use another one to build length. I like how dark it is. Makes lashes look super thick
Carina S.
Chester, VA
This mascara was really flaky and made my eyes water a lot. I don’t think this mascara is good for sensitive eyes, and I feel it’s too wet.
Ashley W.
Love this mascara! It doesn't clump and it is water resistant. Easily one of my favorite mascaras.  Tried many, but this one beats them all.
Kathleen  G.
Love this mascara. I'm giving it four stars because for what I paid for it it should have lasted way longer but other than that I loved it
Casey V.
This is a good mascara. I really like the formula. It doesn't dry out my lashes. I feel like it doesn't give me enough length, only volume.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.