BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Shanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
AMAZING!!!! Best mascara ever. It's sooo black. Not clumpy. It's soft. And when you pair it with subversion my eyelashes touch my eyebrows!
Hiba A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this after maybeline mascara ... its make ur eyelashe look longer and more thicker.... It dont ket ur euelashe stick together
Anessa F.
Williamston, SC
I wish I loved this item I bought it when it was on sale at ulta it works ok if I don't have anything else to use. And the smell is weird.
Christina L.
This mascara makes my lashes look thick!!! The pigmentation is so dramatic! I always get compliments on my lashes when I west this product.
This mascara is one of my favorites! I was happy that I bought this a few months ago and actually loved it! I'm very picky with my mascafa
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
Yes! Bought this on accident and it was a great surprise. This made my lashes look huge!! Everyone was asking if I was wearing fake lashes.
Neggy N.
I got one as a sample. I can't believe how awesome it is. It makes my lashes longer and bolder. I'm gonna get the original size very soon.
Samantha T.
I am a mascara addict and this is my favorite mascara of all time. Makes your lashes long and voluminous without looking like spider legs.
Jesusita L.
This did give me beautiful lashes that weren't too clumpy but by the end of the day I could see that it had smudged amd flaked on my eyes.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
This is by far my favorite Mascara that I've tried this far! I love how it makes my lashes full but not clumpy and I'm always repurchasing!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.