BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nikki F.
Love this stuff! I used up my sample, but I may buy another one soon. I loved to use it under my Better Than Sex mascara. The wand is great.
Tori G.
Corp Christi, TX
Makes your lashes look long. The product doesn't clump up and make your lashes look like spider legs which I love. It's also extremely black!
Katelyn A.
This came with my Naked on the run palette and now I'm hooked. Only need one coat for long thick lashes! You can't go wrong with urban decay
Jennifer T.
Tampa, FL
I poked myself I the eye with this....it's nice shade but I feel like I can get the same look for a cheaper price using a drug store mascara.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This mascara never clumps. The brush makes it so easy to apply so that you don’t get excess product on your eyes or face. I love this stuff.
Christine J.
Syracuse, UT
I got a sample size in my ipsy bag a while back and really love this basic mascara from UD. Great coverage and makes my lashes look fabulous.
Ryane P.
This stuff makes my lashed SO black and huge. T isn't water proof but I'm willing to look past that because it makes them look like falsies.
Trina M.
Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is my MVP. It layers for dramatic lashes with no flakes or clumps. I use this mascara daily and swear by it.
Mattie W.
Republic, MO
One of my favorite mascaras! I saved the brush when I ran out of the mascara, cleaned it, and kept it to use because it's such a great brush.
Samantha M.
Medford, OR
The mascara its self is a bit clumpy for me. It needs to be smoother. The brush seems like it would work well if the mascara wasnt so thick.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.