BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
This is a great mascara, it wear pretty long and doesn't clump very much. It makes my lashes look like have some. I have pretty short lashes.
Isabella M.
Washington, DC
One of my all time favorite mascaras! Delivers super lush eyelashes in one quick sweep. Buildable for even thicker lashes and doesn't crumble
Amalee K.
Fairhope, AL
I find this mascara becomes dry and clumpy in no time at all the self life of good wear is about 20 days it works well during that time thou
Cheyenne S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love love love this mascara. I got it in the On The Run palette, but I use this literally everyday I do my makeup. I live by this mascara.
amber o.
Glen Lyon, PA
This is the only mascara I use. I love it. I won't buy anything else. It goes on nicely and makes your eyelashes extremely long. I love it..
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
This mascara is drop dead gorgeous! The applicator is probably one of the best that I have ever seen and it gives your lashes so much volume
Kay B.
This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives your lashes volume and length and lasts all day. You should definitely invest in this product!
Geraldine G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Certainly my favorite mascara there is. I've tried a TON! This is just soooo black and makes my lashes appear very thick! Holy grail mascara
Lauren S.
Howell, NJ
I seriously love this. I'm a sucker for volume and mascara a that's distribute a good amount of mascara, so I loved the wand and the formula
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
I love the silky smooth formula and also the thick amount of bristles on the brush. It is perfect for my upper lash line and lower lash line!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.