BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kayla T.
Rnch De Taos, NM
This mascara is great for when you want to add length to your lashes! I love pairing it with Essence Lash Princess! They're a great combo!
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look full and long. Love the color. Only thing i would change is maybe make the tube a little bigger
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
this mascara is nice and light. I know in the past when I've used mascara and it was thick and clumpy. but this on is not like that at all.
Nicole W.
Fridley, MN
Love the way this mascara makes my eye lashes nice and full! This is probably the only mascara I would ever use if I had that kind of money
Anessa F.
Williamston, SC
I wish I loved this item I bought it when it was on sale at ulta it works ok if I don't have anything else to use. And the smell is weird.
Tatiana A.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome mascara. It makes my lashes look dark and full with only two coats. The bottle lasts forever too. Big fan of urban decay products.
Jesusita L.
This did give me beautiful lashes that weren't too clumpy but by the end of the day I could see that it had smudged amd flaked on my eyes.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this one for building volume. I still have to use another one to build length. I like how dark it is. Makes lashes look super thick
Estee A.
Great Neck, NY
This mascara is amazing! It depends how you like your lashes to look, but this mascara is super black and makes lashes darker and thicker.
Ginny T.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara. It is the only one I will use. Sure it's a little more expensive but it is totally worth it. A little goes a long way!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.