BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
Yes! Bought this on accident and it was a great surprise. This made my lashes look huge!! Everyone was asking if I was wearing fake lashes.
Carina S.
Chester, VA
This mascara was really flaky and made my eyes water a lot. I don’t think this mascara is good for sensitive eyes, and I feel it’s too wet.
Samantha T.
I am a mascara addict and this is my favorite mascara of all time. Makes your lashes long and voluminous without looking like spider legs.
Jeanette C.
Matawan, NJ
By far the best mascara I ever used very expensive 22.00 but well worth it .. make yu lashes look full and nice and long .. I just love it
Abby
Love this mascara. I would say this mascara is one of my number 1 picks. It is not water resistant and makes my lashes look full and long.
Shar R.
Love love love! I use 3-4 different mascaras to get volume and length. I literally love this mascara. A tad expensive but totally worth it.
Kristina H.
I adore Urban Decay Preversion mascara! Super dark, and makes my natural lashes longer and thicker. Easy to apply. Hands down my favorite!
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
This mascara really made my lashes voluminous and long! I do feel that this mascara ran out faster than others, but I enjoyed the product!
Jesenia R.
North Haven, CT
Its ok but not my favorite. It does boost the lakes but i prefer a silicone brush ask that i can seperate the lashes a bit more that this.
Morgan P.
This mascara only really takes one coat for me, but doesn't seem to separate my lashes much. Great formula, but I don't care for the wand.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.