BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Natalia B.
Orlando
Pleasant to apply because it is not excessively pasty and the eyelashes are left without excess mask. It gives the perfect touch to the makeup.
Angie E.
Rome, GA
Absolutely in love with this mascara!! It makes my lashes full and stays all day for me. It's the best I've found in a really long time. Love!
Megan P.
Vandalia, OH
The best way I can describe this amazing mascara is that it feels like butter as I am applying it. It's so smooth and gives me amazing lashes.
Jesse B.
Wallingford, PA
I really like this although I personally think it is a bit clumpy. I use a different mascara along with it and it seems like the perfect combo.
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
This mascara works really well I got it with a purchase I made at urban decay. Com. I like that it's dark and really gives volume to my lashes
Guille G.
I absolutely love this mascara is one of my favorites. It makes my lashes look really long and gives them valume I absolutely recommend this ..
Christine S.
Katy, TX
I decided to give this a try. I usually use the better than skin from too faced. This one was okay. It really didn't give the length I wanted.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Just picked this up today! Super excited to try it out. I'm already wearing Miss Manga today though, so I will update my review when I wear it.
Caty S.
Fruitport
The best mascara I've used yet and I can honestly say I don't use anything else. It makes your lashes super black, long, and it doesn't clump!
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Ok I have the little mini one and it's still full and I use this all the time I live what it does to my eyelashes and my eyelashes are horrible
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.