BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
I love this mascara! Mascara is the most important product I use and this made my lashes so much longer than other mascaras and I love the brush!
Rose S.
bronx, NY
This gives my lashes the best curl and the blackest color. Worth the price but i still think you can get the same result from a cheaper product.
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
Got this as a sample in my Sephora play box and I love how they make my lashes look long and dark. I wasn't a fan of the size of the brush size.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
This is an okay mascara. It is a little more on the wet side and I feel like it needs time to dry out before you use it or it can tend to smudge.
Candi M.
Love the long brush, makes for easy application. Mascara glides on and stays on all day. No flaking, no spider eyelashes. Just perfect eyelashes.
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
Great mascara! Makes my lashes so full and long. This is a favorite of mine and lasts all day. It does sometimes transfer to my eyelids though...
Theresa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great everyday mascara. Very black and volumizing. It doesn't get too clumpy or flakey. The price is similar to other high end brands.
Kayla D.
This will for ever be one of my favorite mascaras. Applying one layer of this mascara and you will see a difference. It adds a length and volume.
Ashleigh N.
North Smithfield, RI
Fantastic mascara! Added so much length and volume to my lashes, people asked if i was wearing falsies! Only complaint was that it smudged a tad.
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN
This gives a lot of volume but you have to be careful or it can get clumpy. Best to put down a lengthening mascara first then this over the top.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.