BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So good! Does rub off a little bit where my top eyelashes touch my eyelids toward the end of the day, but hands down one of the best mascaras.
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
I have the larger size of this urban decay mascara and it's really great I love how it makes my eyelashes look longer I use it on a daily bacis
Jenny L.
This mascara does not budge at all once its on the lashes! Received it as a sample and had to buy the full product after using it a few times.
Chanel C.
This mascara is fantastic! It gave me a lot of volume and a little bit of length. It didn't leave my eyelashes crunchy and it didn't flake off.
Shivani P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This mascara is amazing! It does not get clumpy and separates my lashes really well. Makes them look natural but full which I love for everyday
Katey P.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
The best mascara for DRAMA! If you have oily lids you may want to put a water proof mascara over the top just to ensure you won't have transfer
brittney d.
This is the best mascara ever. It adds a ton of volume to your lashes without clumping them! It keeps your lashes looking great day and night.
Madison M.
Hamilton
Kind of clumpy when applying. Too much product sticks to the wand, still a decent mascara but not sure if it is worth the expensive price tag.
Jackie E.
I got this as a free sample at Ulta and couldn't be more amazed by it. This makes me look like i have fake eyelashes on. I will be buying this!
Maribel A.
Love Love Love this mascara. It's so dark and glides on like oil. Doesn't clump. I've gone through two tubes of it and will continue to rebuy.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.