BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kim T.
The only mascara I've never had a problem using. Goes on smoothly. No clumping, coats lashes well. Recommend getting the Subversion lash primer.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
I love the brush on this, but formula wise I think it's okay. Not worth the price tag for me when I feel like there are better drugstore mascaras
Alyza R.
I use this product often and I like it. I got it for free at Sephora so I don't have a say on value but for me it came small which I didn't like.
Amber L.
sauk rapids
Good mascara for the most part but is very clumpy and makes a mess! It’s hard to get off sometimes but it works well if you know how to apply it!
Celina K.
Darien, CT
Great Volumize mascara! Long lasting product and waterproof/sweatproof! The extension came out very naturally and it keeps my lashes up all day!
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
i liked the way it made my lashes look but its not for making them look fuller. i would recommend this to people who want more of a natural look.
Tia  J.
One of my top five mascara a I use, I love the brush and it gives me more length and volume in my eyelashes. Would defiantly purchase this again!
Daniele D.
Lula , GA
I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear this mascara! First time I've purchased UD mascara and better believe I'll be a repeat customer!
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Got this as a sample in my Sephora play box and I love how they make my lashes look long and dark. I wasn't a fan of the size of the brush size.
Karli C.
Wilmington, DE
Hands down best mascara I've ever had. It makes my lashes so dark, full and long without making them look clumpy. Stays on all all day and night!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.