BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Christina A.
Atlanta
One of my favorite mascaras. Nothing like a good waterproof mascara. I use this all the time it is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this mascara. I received a sample and was so impressed, immediately went and got the full size. It makes my lanes super long and doesn't run.
Brittany A.
Washington, PA
Only lengthens lashes. Very wet consistency. Does not give any more fullness to your lashes. Long lasting. Did transfer to my lower lash line as well
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
I really like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look thicker and longer. Super black. I always put two coats and it looks like im wearing falsies.
Aracely B.
Bedford , TX
I love this mascara it's so good, everything that you want
To see in your eyelashes long ant thicker and really black
Is one of my favorite, love it!
Miriam B.
Madison, WI
One of my all time favourites!! I love the brush and the intensity of the black is unlike any mascara out there so it makes my lashes look more full!
Amanda L.
I received this free as a sample and to be honest i don't know what all the hype was about it works like a generic mascara nothing special about it .
Andreina G.
Got this in a sample of sephora favorites. Not sure if I just have bad luck with minis but the brush was clumpy and my lashes looked just as bad !
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
If used with the subversion primer this mascara looks beautiful but the formula isn't as thick as i prefer! It's great for a very classy thin lash!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I love the coverage of this mascara and the formula but for some reason it always transfers to my under eye area. so frustrating and embarrassing!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.