BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Shelby
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. One coat and your ready to go, but it also so wonderful when you build it up. It is so dark and makes my eyes pop. I love it.
member-4a96d
Got this in a sample of sephora favorites. Not sure if I just have bad luck with minis but the brush was clumpy and my lashes looked just as bad !
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
I love how smooth this goes on. The color is great and it definitely adds some length. The brush is thin enough that I can get all my lashes coated
Lillian T.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this mascara as a top coat. I think it coats lashes very well and gives them a blacker thicker bolder look. It's a great final coat.
Vanessa C.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Best mascara I have ever gotten to use! Makes my eyelashes full and beautiful! No clumps or chunky looking eye lashes whatsoever with this mascara!
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I like urban decays perversion mascara. It is a very thick formula and makes the eye lashes look thicker. Urban decay is my go to brand for makeup.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This mascara you do not need very many coats. It lengthens more then most mascaras do but also makes them look more voluminous without. The clumps.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Pigmented, held my curl, moderately buildable. It gave my lashes length and volume and made them stand out. Overall, pretty happy and impressed.
Heather G.
This is awful. With a name like Perversion, i expected so much more. I got next to no volume or length. Just black tinted lashes. Save your money.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I like how my eyelashes look like they are have so much volume and the it is rally pigmented. One of the few mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.