BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jennifer P.
San Bernardino , CA
This mascara is amazing. I got a sample from them in my iPsy bag. My mom had gotten one too and stole it from her. I am definitely buying a big one
Alexis H.
Adds volume, length and nice black finish. Packaging is sleek. I like that it doesn't clump. Wand is an average shape and size, easy to work with.
Mikael U.
Texarkana
Considering this is an Urban Decay product I was so disappointed flake flake flake everywhere, it's simply horrible there are no redeeming factorsn
Laci F.
Good mascara for top lashes. It has a very full fluffy wand so I don't recommend for bottom lashes. It doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day.
Courtney R.
Del city
This mascara is a new favorite for me. I love that it doesn’t smear or flake or have the spider effect and doesn’t leave my lashes feeling brittle.
Whitney S.
Paducah
This mascara is wonderful!! Color is great, easy application, no clumping. Also lasts a long time and doesn't dry out in the tube like some brands.
Calli K.
I think this mascara is decent, but I've deff used better ones for less than half the price of this one. Would probably not recommend to a friend.
Amanda M.
This mascara I really like because it does clump or go on thick like some mascaras do ! Plus it makes my lashes appear longer and bigger ! Love it!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
There is nothing wrong with this mascara but it didn't wow me. Not super volumizing. Can be a tiny bit clumpy. Just not the worth the steep price.
Shannon C.
Charleston, ME
This is my new favorite mascara! I wear it everyday, I was using Younique to get long lashes, but this works just as good in one step! LOVE IT!!!!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.