BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Cassidy B.
This mascara definitely lengthens the lashes but doesn't really keep them curled. It's not super clumpy and overall makes the lashes look very nice.
Emma R.
Decent color and coverage but a bit spendy for the amount given, I have brown eyes and typically use dark brown but black worked for me in this case
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara I received a free sample of this mascara and it is not worth the money. It smears and takes forever to dry.
Rachel B.
Love this mascara! Make sure you use this with the primer to get the full effect! It doesn't flake at all and gives me the perfect amount of volume.
Tylynn S.
Boise, ID
I love this mascara! It gives great length and volume. It's also a very dark, dark black. It also stays put all day, but is still easy to wash off.
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
This is currently my go-to mascara! It gives me everything I want: blackness, length, volume, no clumps, and lasts all day with no mess on my cheeks.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I really like this mascara but I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s worth the price tag. The brush is probably one of my favorite kinds of brushes though.
Myriam F.
AMAZING!!!! My favorite mascare out there. It is so black and does it’s job with just one stroke. I am in love with this, I want everyone to try it.
Dua S.
Sugar Land, TX
Mascara is little clumpy but try not to use that much or otherwise it works really well Alonso too blend ur real eyelashes with ur falsies eyelashes
Audra M.
Collinsville, VA
This is my absolute favorite mascara product. It coats every lash and makes my eyelashes look full. I constantly get asked if my eyelashes are real!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.