BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this mascara it goes on smooth and gives my lashes a full long look. While it is more expensive than other mascaras it is worth every penny.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This mascara you do not need very many coats. It lengthens more then most mascaras do but also makes them look more voluminous without. The clumps.
Brittaney M.
Ellensburg, WA
Great mascara! Super black and does not get clumpy unless you apply coat after coat. It does flake a little as product gets older. One of my favs.
katie c.
not my favourite. I have very hard to curl eyelashes and wasn't blessed with many, this mascara is merely mediocre for me and doesn't hold a curl.
Ella S.
I loved the wand itself, but I did not like the formula at all. It never seemed to dry, and would always cloud up under my eyes whether I wore it.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
There is nothing wrong with this mascara but it didn't wow me. Not super volumizing. Can be a tiny bit clumpy. Just not the worth the steep price.
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Amazing length and volume. Can be clumpy though. But overall loved it. If it didn't clump, it's be a 5 star mascara and I'd tell everyone about it.
Shelley T.
Second favorite mascara! I bought the small tube at Sephora to try it out when they were out of my usual. I will be purchasing the full size tube.
Melissa O.
Macomb, MI
Love this mascara. I love how it lengthen, curls, and thickens my eye lashes. I always get asked what mascara I use and I lead them to urban decay.
megan s.
One of my all time favorite mascaras...wet enough to get every lash with volume and length, but doesn't get clumpy after two coats. I loveeeee it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.