BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Stephanie W.
Love perversion mascara! Got my first sample when it first came out from the uk and I was instantly obsessed. It's the only mascara I use it gives my lashes volume and length with no clumps
Bethany K.
san jose
This mascara goes on nicely but smudges so much if you have oily skin. You might like it if you have dry skin. It lengthens pretty well and the brush is nice, but I don’t wear it out often because of how much it smudges.
Isamar B.
San Marcos, CA
My all time favorite mascara there’s nothing bad I can say about this mascara in particular. The primer tho i do not like i feel like it’s a waste of money because it’s wonderful on its own
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
this is my favorite mascara. i use it almost everyday. it’s super easy to apply and it never clumps. it really helps enhance my eyelashes. i would buy this product again and i would definitely recommend
Nora B.
Baltimore
I got this as a sample and loved it. I don’t love the full size wand but love the formula otherwise. A big tip for this is always use an eyelash curler, it helps the mascara go a long way!
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
I'm not a big fan of this mascara. I always make a big mess all over my face when I apply it and alot of Product is on the wand so it's as if I am putting too much product on my lashes right away instead of building it up.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Love, love, love this mascara! It's super black and makes my lashes very long and curled. I usually use this first and top it with Thrive Liquid lash mascara but even alone it's wonderful!!
Rachael D.
Wekiva
I didn't like this at all. I felt like it weighed my lashes down and clumped together. It also didn't stay on very well, and by the end of the day, I had mascara dots on my upper eyelids.
Shelby P.
North Kingstown, RI
It’s an okay mascara. You’d expect more from a more expensive brand. It does the same as a drug store and does tend to clump up. It also tends to smudge under the eyes throughout the day, when used on the lower lashes.
Patricia A.
This formula and brush is amazing!  Goes on smooth and really lengthens and plumps the lashes.  I purchased a mini at Sephora.  Will definitely get a full size.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.