BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I bought this at Ulta last year, where it came in a pack. It was the mascara and the liquid eyeliner, this was my first ever "high-end" product that I ever purchased. The wand was bigger than my eye, it was very black, dried out about two months in, and the eyeliner used with the mascara worked well together.
Raelynn P.
I’ve tried a lot of mascara and this is currently my favorite. My eyes are my best feature in my opinion and I have really great natural eyelashes so I really like showing them off and I love mascara with a nice fluffy brush that doesn’t leave my eyelashes clumpy but makes them look even longer and fuller. Love it
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
I like the brush on this mascara and the formula is pretty good but I feel like it doesn’t hold a curl very well and that is a huge part of what I look for in a mascara since my lashes are straight. If you have curly eyelashes this would be perfect for you but if your eyelashes are straight just save your money.
pнoeвe E.
After trying tons of mascaras from drugstore to high end ones, I have concluded that this one is my absolute favorite! It really emphasizes the length of my lashes and makes them look full and luscious. It stays on all day and glides on super smoothly. It finishes off any makeup look with a beautiful lash look.
stepheni S.
My go-to mascara. I've been using this mascara for about 2 years now. I love the brush - it really does a great job at volumizing and lengthening my lashes! I brush it in over and over again because that's how I get the best results for myself. I use this mascara first and I'll also apply the EYEKO Eye Do mascara on top of the UD Perversion. I HIGHLY recommend you try those two together! I will never go back to any other mascaras. I already have and nothing compares.
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
This was the best mascara I’ve ever used! I’ve used all kinds of different mascaras and began to stop caring about them because they never did anything for my lashes. This mascara made a difference. It really helped curl my lashes and make them look full and long. This product also has great pigment! I love this mascara!!
Sydney T.
Clinton, MS
I use this product every day! Whether I’m wearing a full face of make up or just powder and a swipe of mascara, this product in my opinion is definitely a go to. I would recommend buying the half size of the product in the check out line at Sephora. I like the smaller brush size better, and it is half the price! Again, I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Urban Decay had done it again with Perversion Mascara. It is a total mascara in one! This covers everything you would want. It's lengthening, volumizing, long lasting, conditioning and the list can go on and on. Plus, the color is such a rich black that it makes my lashes the highlight of my face. Definitely buy this mascara!
Julia F.
This is my new favorite vegan mascara. I love how sleek and slender the packaging, and wand are made. I normally only buy mini mascara, and this one fits in all of my clutch purses. This product gives me nice volume without needing to curl my lashes beforehand. Most of the time I’m doing my makeup on the go. I also love that this is a cruelty free product. I normally don’t have anything negative to say about Urban Decay, and this product isn’t any different. I’ll add before and after pictures, but I really enjoy the length from this product. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Amanda J.
I love this mascara! I absolutely adore the applicator! The applicator helps you reach each lash and your lashes don’t clump after applying this. My lashes look super long and voluminous after using this mascara! I actually have had people ask me if I’m wearing fake lashes! I highly recommend this mascara!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.