BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Karla W.
Fenton , MO
I just recently bought this mascara and it has quickly become my favorite so far! The wand is great for making my eye lashes look curled and volumized!
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
This is a great mascara. I use this mainly on my lower lash line. It really defines my lower lashes and makes them look long and full and never clumpy.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
I love this mascara. It is nice and smooth. Doesnt smudge. It doesnt mess up if im in the sun.. The price is decent. This is just a good dang mascara.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
By far the best, we'll it's in the runner up with Kat von D but definitely so good!! It is so worth the price! And it lasts for a long time! I love it!
heaven f.
So far this is the only high end mascara that I would repurchase. I absolutely love it! It gives so much volume and length without looking too clumpy.
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
This mascara is as black as my soul (lol). It stays on all day without flaking and giving me racoon eyes but is easy to remove at the end of the night.
April L.
Spring Hill, TN
Great volume and impact on the first stroke! It is a very wet formula so it can be clumpy the first few days. After that though, it is really perfect!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this mascara. It really plumps and lifts my lashes. It makes them look so incredibly full! They stayed curled forever and don't flake or smudge.
Megan H.
De Pere, WI
My favorite! Lengths, separates, thickens--I always get asked if I wear fake lashes(which I've never done) because it creates such a beautiful result!
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
This mascara is as amazing! I love the way that it gives you the look of false eyelashes, full of body and length, and it make me look sexy lol!!! :-)
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.