BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jessy M.
HAMILTON, OH
I love this mascara! It's one of my favorites! It definitely adds volume and length. It can be a little pricey but I definitely think it's worth it!
Tiffany S.
Georgetown, KY
this mascara foes a great job and lengthing and separating lashes for a truly eye opening look! It does however have some fall put throughout the day
Payton T.
Bremerton, WA
This mascara is a little bit clumpy for the last maybe two hours, but overall it is amazing!! The last time I used this was yesterday, I ran out!! 😰
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
This mascara goes on incredibly well without clumping and is extremely pigmented, you can expect pretty dark full and lengthened lashes in one coat.
Kasandra R.
Dallas
does not flake ! love this product so much I think it’s one of my favorite and useful mascaras that I own , and it’s an affordable one in my opinion.
julia l.
This makes your eyelashes look so good! They look long, have volume, and look very black. I love this mascara. Can be expensive for totally worth it.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The brush is amazing and it usually lasts all day! There's very little smudge from this. Definitely recommend!
Fairoza K.
Lewisville, NC
I love this product I use it every day and all year I have not yet found anything better than this I would recommend it to everyone
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
I was really pleased with this mascara. I felt it gave me more volume and curl than most mascaras which is what I look for but seems hard to find.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this mascara it goes on smooth and gives my lashes a full long look. While it is more expensive than other mascaras it is worth every penny.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.