BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Corinne P.
Harrisburg, PA
This is the best mascara ever! I received this in an Ipsy bag and used it til there was nothing left then promptly went out and purchsed it. Love it!
Audra M.
Collinsville, VA
This is my absolute favorite mascara product. It coats every lash and makes my eyelashes look full. I constantly get asked if my eyelashes are real!
Ciera H.
My second favorite mascara! This is alway a go to for me. It feels like I hardly have mascara on it’s so light and keeps my eye lashes up and curled!
nikki m.
Ishpeming, MI
I absolutely love this mascara!! Goes on smooth makes my lashes look longer and thicker and doesn't smudge or streak and stays on until you remove it
Lisa B.
Cattaraugus, NY
this is the best shade of black in a mascara I've ever used. the bottle lasted me a long time and didn't clump up or go bad and it's not a bad price
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
This is my all time favorite mascara! I love the wand and there is no clumping at all, it's not too dry or too wet and it lasts beautifully all day!
julia l.
This makes your eyelashes look so good! They look long, have volume, and look very black. I love this mascara. Can be expensive for totally worth it.
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
It keeps my lashes looking long and beautiful yet the only thing I don't like and I can't stand after a while is the fact that runs after few hours .
Marijke v.
Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is a revolutionary mascara that creates the thickest, darkest lashes you'll ever have without wearing false lashes.
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
This is currently my go-to mascara! It gives me everything I want: blackness, length, volume, no clumps, and lasts all day with no mess on my cheeks.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.