BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Aracely B.
Bedford , TX
I love this mascara it's so good, everything that you want
To see in your eyelashes long ant thicker and really black
Is one of my favorite, love it!
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
Wasn’t super impressed with this mascara. Didn’t really do anything for me. No lifting. It’s a drier formula so it takes a little while to build up.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this mascara. I received a sample and was so impressed, immediately went and got the full size. It makes my lanes super long and doesn't run.
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
It keeps my lashes looking long and beautiful yet the only thing I don't like and I can't stand after a while is the fact that runs after few hours .
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
I really like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look thicker and longer. Super black. I always put two coats and it looks like im wearing falsies.
Emma R.
Decent color and coverage but a bit spendy for the amount given, I have brown eyes and typically use dark brown but black worked for me in this case
Allison R.
Morris Plains, NJ
I received a sample of this mascara in one of the subscription boxes that I get. I like the mascara and it gives me thick looking super black lashes.
Naomi P.
Sapulpa
Wore this to my sister wedding! Love love love it! Beware, if you don't have on eyeprimer, it will smudge a little when your lashes touch your skin.
Laura S.
Fishers, IN
Urban Decay mascaras are usually top notch and this one lives up to that. I highly recommend this mascara; it makes my lashes look so dark and full.
Lisa B.
Cattaraugus, NY
this is the best shade of black in a mascara I've ever used. the bottle lasted me a long time and didn't clump up or go bad and it's not a bad price
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.