BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Izzy H.
Collinsville
This mascara is just like Monsieur Big, but 11$ for the mini. The packaging is beautiful! I would love to try another type of Tarte mascara!! It’s easy to apply! It helps make your lashes appear longer!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
This is a great mascara! The mascara makes my lashes so long and does not clump up at all. It’s a really good brand. I would recommend this product and I would buy again since this was a first time buy.
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
This mascara adds decent volume. It doesn't pull at the lashes. My only real complaint would be that it gets kind of clumpy after a few layers. Not too bad but a little. Otherwise, it's a great mascara.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I got this a few weeks ago to test it out. It did not disappoint AT ALL. The packaging is cute not too flashy but nice. It’s about the same as other brands just a bit easier to apply because of the wand
Emilee C.
Branchland, WV
I like this mascara, but created a lot of under eye fall - out. I have very small, thin lashes so maybe that had something to do with it? It just didn’t wow me. Although, I do love the voluminous brush!
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
Wow this is awesome mascara it makes lashes better looking then before if u dont have much lashes it must have in ur make up bag very easy to use and makes lashes more beautiful with out adding falsies
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I really love this mascara. I have it in a trial size and I think it came in a value bag from ulta. I really like the formula and the wand. It makes my lashes look super voluminous and doesn’t make my lashes clumpy.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I got a sample of this and it was good! Not my absolute favorite but still worked pretty for what it was supposed to do! Didn’t clump didn’t smudge really great product and it was a really black mascara
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
What can I even say about this amazing mascara? I've been using it for a few years now and I really like to use it whenever I'm going out at night because it gives me a super dramatic look and my lashes always separate room really well
Victoria D.
San Francisco , CA
I like the length this mascara gives but it tends to lack in volume. It’s also very hard to get off and I find spreads a lot than other mascaras when trying to take off. Not worth the expense in my opinion.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.