BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
This mascara applicator is super soft and pigmented. This was the first brand I used where I realized the benefit that mascara could bring. Love this!
Maria S.
Chaffee, MO
This mascara tops the list of my favorites! It adds so much volume to my lashes! It doesn't clump or transfer onto my lids, which is important for me!
Laura M.
Urban decay perversion is my favorite mascara for my lashes. Love that it's black and provides length and volume to make my lashes look long and full.
Lisa B.
My favorite mascara! Gives great volume and length. If you're looking for a dramatic eye then this is the mascara for you. Build-able and long lasting.
Amber L.
Chicopee, MA
A great mascara. One of my top ten! I just ran out of mine but am not repurchasing right away because I am trying to get through some other ! mascaras
Tabitha M.
Sun City, CA
A fantastic mascara for people with short lashes. Very buildable . The formula is very wet but it doesn't flake when it's dry and you use many layers.
Emily C.
Probably the best mascara I've used to date. Especially with the perversion mascara primer, thus stuff is the bomb! Lots of volume and added thickness
Megan L.
I am absolutely in love with this mascara!!!!! Made my lashes long and lush and very full. I received as a free sample and will buy the large product.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
By far the best, we'll it's in the runner up with Kat von D but definitely so good!! It is so worth the price! And it lasts for a long time! I love it!
Gabby H.
Safety Harbor, FL
This is a great mascara! Most mascaras make my eyes water but this is amazing! It doesn't flake, transfer or make my eyes water! It also lasts forever!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.