BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Monique D.
Boston, MA
I hate this mascara so much. It’s too wet and hard to apply. Once you do finally get it on and let it dry, when you blink your eyes you get mascara everywhere. Worst and most regretful purchase ever
Jenny C.
This was okay, it actually made my eyelashes droop and smudge a bit as well throughout the day, I got a sample so i didn't have much hard feelings because it was free. I thought the color was nice and dark though
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is my favorite mascara. The wand is great for both top and bottom lashes. Makes them look longer, bigger and thicker in two coats. I love how black it is as well.
Erica L.
Williamsport, PA
I liked the product but I wasn’t completely satisfied with the results and how my lashes looked. The packaging was nice. I have dark brown eyes and usually use a black mascara. I feel as if there are better products for the price.
Nikki W.
Tullahoma, TN
I love the packaging, and I like the way it makes my eyes look when I first put it on. But after awhile it starts to flake on me. The applicator is okay but not my favorite. If you like lengthening mascara you’d probably enjoy it.
Adelyn E.
Granger, IN
Overall I love urban decay products and this mascara is definitely a go to for my mom and I! It does a great job at delivering fullness without becoming too cakey.. only set back would be the price
Sharelle S.
Durham, NC
This was pretty decent. It was just a super dark black mascara. It didn’t do anything special in my opinion concerning lengthening or volume. The color pay off was exactly what the company claimed.
Ameera Q.
Katy
OMG!!! I got this mascara for free from Sephora and I am soooo happy. This mascara is amazing! It curls, lengthens, and adds volume to my lashes all at once. Plus it doesn’t make my eyelashes look clumpy or like spider lashes. When this runs out I am definitely going to purchase it.
Brooke W.
I really liked this mascara. I get a trial size and really like it! It’s not clumpy and glides on so well. It gives great length and thickness to the lashes. I would highly recommend this product!
Hailey H.
Saukville, WI
I love this mascara! You can definitely layer it on to achieve your desired effect. One coat makes lashes more natural while a few coats will make it more dramatic. It is also not as clumpy as other mascaras I have used.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.