BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Brantley N.
This mascara just did not work for me. It looked great when first applied but within minutes my eyelashes would lose all curl and just stick straight out.
Sidney H.
Cincinnati
This mascara is like magic when you put it on right. It makes your lashes look long and full. If you aren’t careful, though, it can go on a little clumpy.
Deni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not a fan of this mascara it dried up really fast and made my lashes look clumpy. I don't need to spend high end money for results like those.
Jay J.
Fresno
Honestly this mascara is great. It really gave my short lashes some volume. And it really helps blend my lashes with my falsies and lengthen those as well.
Giselle G.
Good for volumizing and lengthening your eyelashes.Its creamy, full-bodied texture isn’t too dry or too wet. It focuses more on lenthening than volumizing.
Charlie P.
Joplin, MO
Instant doll lashes always, super sleek packaging and not intimidating brush or method of use. Sly dog name and a perfect product for your inner bad girl.
Traci O.
Burton, MI
I love this mascara. I have a hard time with clumping, and my lashes fall out a lot and are short, but this mascara makes all the difference in the world!!
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
I hate this mascara, reason being, it transfers too easily into my eyelid throughout the day and looks bad. It goes on nicely at first but that’s about it
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
I seem to always go back to this mascara. I always try the newest ones out but end up just going back! Makes my lashes look perfect, dark, and not clumpy!
Courtney T.
I really like this mascara. It’s super black and makes my lashes look really full and voluminous, which I love. It’s doesn’t flake on me and lasts all day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.