BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
I'm digging this mascara. I actually get a lil bit of length and it doesn't end up all over my face! I can't stand a crumbly mess all over my eyes and cheeks
Shelb H.
It’s a nice, everyday mascara. I don’t reach for it as I have other mascaras that do more for me. It’s also not the worst mascara and I would happily use it.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
Crap. I hate to sound so mean about it but the mascara is not worth the hype at all. I bought the mascara and primer. Both clumpy and formula itches my eyes.
Marsha X.
Atlanta, GA
I have lot of free samples and this one works very well to give me long lashes. i use it after i curl my lashes and a second coat after i intensify the curl
Valbona B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this mascara! Lasts all day with no little flakes falling on your face! It's I good that you need to use a very good eye makeup remover to take it off!
Erin W.
Little Rock, AR
I love the brush that comes with the wand. However, the mascara sometimes fades onto my eyelid which is not attractive. Other than that, I like the product.
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
This has and is by go to mascara when I discovered it I just could not go back to any other mascara but this one itz my favorite one good job urban decay"!!
Jessica M.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love this mascara it lengthens and thickens my lashes. It is easy to apply & stays put . I actually got it in my ipsy bag & I am definitely getting another
Karmen P.
LAS VEGAS, NV
One of my favorite mascaras. It darkens my lashes and gives them great length. It doesn't smudge, and I love the silky formula. No fallout and doesn't flake.
Kristy T.
This masvara wasn't my favorite because of the dry formula and thich brush. It made my lashes clump and was difficult to work into the smaller corner lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.